The Sixth annual Onondaga Nation Trail Run will be returning again on the Friday after Thanksgiving. The course starts next to the softball fields near Tsha’ Thoñ’nhnes. The course takes you into the woods with a few challanging hills. All runners are welcome!
Where: 3370 Rte. 11A Tsha’ Thoñ’hnes Onondaga Nation (OAC ball field)
When: Friday, November 25, 2016
Times: 9:30am 1-Mile /10:00am 5K .
Entry Fees: . $3.00 1-mile . $15.00 5K
• 8:30am Welcoming and Registration
· Awards given to 1st place male & female finishers in both adult and 12‐U divisions
· Registration forms can be picked up at the . Tsha’ Thoñ’hnes or Nation Arena.
· Pre‐registration deadline: November 21st, 2016
Dry fit long sleeve guaranteed for pre‐registered 5K runners. Day of, some sizes will be available for purchase.
· Online Registration at www.getentered.com
· For more information contact Race Director: Shirley Hill @ 315‐498-6813 firstname.lastname@example.org